29 states 7 Union Territories, 4000 cities, 122 Major languages and more than 1599 regional dialects, such is the grandeur of India. With so much diversities India has made its own special place in people’s heart for this people on their India tourism love to explore through the alleys of India and get enchanted by the beauty of its culture, traditions and rich heritage.
The magnificent beauty of the place is hard to cover at once, so we have brought to you cult of Indian places which will nutshell the charisma of Indian culture. These places would prove a perfect Indian Travel Guide which can be broadly divided into two parts, North India and South India.
Starting with northern part of the country, North India is a place where one can see numerous of natural and cultural diversities. From Jammu Kashmir to Rajasthan each and every state of north India is filled with numerous of adventures. Cities such as Delhi, Jaipur and Agra are the major attraction of North India tourism. Together these cities also make a pleasing Golden Triangle of India under which one can get the essence of the country’s culture.
Major Places in North India
- Rajasthan – The land of royalty and the land of braves, Rajasthan is a beautiful state that is something worth experiencing once in life. Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner and Jodhpur are the major cities in terms of tourism. Ranthambore is a place filled with rich bio diversity.
- Delhi – The sultanate of Delhi has always been a centre of attraction in terms of tourism. Ruled by different dynasties through the centuries, the capital of India is filled with some major tourist attractions including, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar and many more.
- Jammu and Kashmir with Himachal Pradesh – Most beautiful Indian states which will make your tour memorable. The house of some of the most scenic natural places, states of J&K and Himachal Pradesh are popular for adventure activities, temples, monasteries and abundance of natural beauty.
Here are some other major Places of North India – Agra for Taj Mahal, Rann of Katch in Gujarat, Wildlife sanctuaries and national parks in Madhya Pradesh and Rain forest in Meghalaya.
The countries southern part which is filled with numerous of plush temples and abundance of natural beauty, thus the beauty of South India can be defined in the hues of Green and Gold. States like Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Hyderabad and Telangana are some of the most prominent places that form South India tour packages. Famous as the land of temples and hill stations, one can enjoy exploring numerous of hill stations in southern India. Warped by Bay of Bengal and Arabian Sea, South India is indeed a paradise for all holiday makers.
Here are some major places in South India which describe the beauty of the country –
- Kerala – Often named as “God’s own country” Kerala is a beautiful place which is filled with numerous of natural abundance and sightseeing places visiting which will be a pleasing experience. Backwaters of Alleppey, hill station of Munnar, Kumarakom and Kochi make a prominent place in South India tourism.
- Wayanad – Place of serene mountains, soothing clouds and scenic beauty make this place a lovable tourist destination. Major attractions of this place are scenic beauty, waterfalls, caves and rivers.
- Ooty – Christened as “Queen of Hill Stations” Ooty is a perfect place to spend some rejuvenating time with your loved ones. Foggy weather, lush green hills and lots natural abundance make Ooty a perfect tourist hub.
Apart from all these things, India is also filled with many other places such as Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura and Mizoram which are also known as seven sisters of India along with other north east state. Apart from this, Chandigarh, Andaman Nicobar, Lakshadweep and Shimla also listed as the best places which can be covered in Indian travel guide.